Key reasons why students select our program
- Learning - Cultivate new skills and content knowledge necessary to become upper-level managers in the parks and recreation industry.
- Mentorship - The program includes distinguished faculty members, including four seasoned, upper-level practitioners in the field.
- High Quality and Affordability - GetEducated.com rated FSU’s 30-credit hour program as a “Best Buy” for program quality and affordability.
- Accessibility - Delivered online to fit the busy lifestyles of working professionals. Two six-week intensive courses are offered online every semester so students can complete the program in 2 ½ years.
- Networking - Designed in a cohort model, where students progress through courses with a consistent group of classmates.
Admission every fall semester. Deadline to apply is June 1.
Student Reflections on the FSU's Master's Program:
"It has already opened my eyes to the big picture of the different organizations that I have worked under and allowed me to be a stronger employee at my position now."
- Kevin L.
"I selected this program because it allowed me to pursue the next step in a career path which I am passionate about without the constraints of location."
- Josh B.